So, here are the results/conclusions I've come to:
1. Eating only raw food is a great way to detox or challenge yourself, but definitely nothing I could make into a lifestyle.
2. There have been several raw food recipes I tried and liked so will use from now on! Much healthier alternative to some foods. (Example a flavorful, creamy salad dressing that's delish, made primarily from raw/soaked almonds.)
3. Although not my purpose, did loose 8 pounds and could tell a noticeable difference in how I felt; my body was literally being fueled with pure, raw food and it thanked me!
4. I was surprised by day 9 and 10. I felt okay, but a little lethargic and unmotivated to eat much of anything. I think physically it was not really consuming enough calories and it was starting to catch up with me, and mentally it was just being tired of fruits and veggies and longing for some carbs, meat, and sugar.
5. I got exactly what I wanted out of this whole thing which is to prove to myself I had the will power to eat nothing but water and raw foods for 10 days, and to realize that all those little snacks I seem to munch on all day should be consumed sparingly seeing how I don't literally need them.
Overall, super glad I did it! Will I try it again? Maybe.