Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm still here!

What in the world?!?  My last post was months ago, this is not right.  When I tried to log in to make another post (awhile back) I couldn't log in successfully because I didn't remember my user name, then I jumped through several hoops and got it and couldn't remember my password, when I created a new password it told me I didn't have an account... so I don't know what these magic fingers have done, but here I am.

What have you been up to?  My goodness, since my last post about the raw food challenge we have gone through the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving and Christmas and now, even thought it's nearly halfway through February, we are buried under mounds of snow and the town has all but shut down.  Thank God for no power loss!  Plus, the streets are getting better and things are starting to look like they could get back to normal.  It's 1 degree now, supposed to be in the 60's next week!

This post is not about anything specific, but more to let you know I have not perished and that I want to stay active with current posts.  Assuming I don't have any more technical difficulties, I shall do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment